Our Business Office staff is available from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Monday through Friday to answer any questions you may have regarding charges for our services, statements received or insurance coverage. Please never hesitate to call if you have a question.
You may find the following information helpful:
• Our physicians are contracted providers for most major insurance plans. We will file claims with these plans.
• We will file to most, not all, secondary insurance plans.
• If your insurance is HMO, you will be responsible for providing referrals from your primary care physician. We will assist by obtaining referrals for treatment whenever possible.
Please inform us immediately of any change in insurance plans or primary care physicians. Simply call and tell our receptionist of the change. Knowing before your appointment will help us avoid any delay in providing your care while proper authorization is obtained. Remember: medical charges not covered by insurance are your responsibility.
We have a financial counselor available to provide you with an estimated cost of treatment. Co-pays, deductibles and co-insurance are required at time of service. Please know that you will be expected to pay these fees at each visit.
Treatment is sometimes very costly and will vary depending upon your treatment plan.
• You will incur an office visit co-pay for each chemotherapy treatment if required by your insurance.
• For radiation treatments, a co-pay may apply on a daily basis.
• Contact your insurance company if you have any questions.
If you do not have any insurance, lose your insurance once you have become an established patient, your insurance changes, or you do not have a secondary insurance that pays your co-insurance, you will be expected to make payment arrangements with our financial counselor at 933-2775, ext.318.
If you receive a bill or a statement that you do not understand, please call our Business Office at 933-2887. Any of our business office staff members will be able to assist you.
Medicare Patients: Accepting assignment does not mean we accept Medicare's payment as payment in full. This means that we have accepted Medicare's allowed amount and adjusted the charge accordingly. Medicare pays 80% of this allowed amount and the patient is responsible for the balance of 20%. If you have questions regarding the amount Medicare will pay, please call Medicare at 1-888-333-7586.
For your convenience, we accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover & American Express. Patient account balances over 60 days will incur interest at 19% per month.
If you have any questions regarding your bill or any of the above information, please call our Business Office at 407-933-2887.